With the harsh Philadelphia winters, the last thing you need to be worried about is to be stranded along side of your auto. When you add roadside assistance to your auto insurance policy, it is typically less expensive than the big name companies that offer the same service. You have enough going on in your everyday life, you don’t need the stress of having to worry what you would do if you needed help on the road with your auto. Here of some reasons why adding roadside assistance to your auto policy will make your life easier
1. Don’t know how to change a flat tire on your auto? No problem, just call the roadside assistance number. An experienced person will be out to change it for you.
2. Run out of gas? We are all so busy we don’t always check the auto’s gas gauge. Not an issue, call the roadside assistance number and the gas will be delivered to you so that you can get to a gas station without worry to fill up.
3. On your way to that appointment and your battery won’t start? Don’t have jumper cables in your trunk? Just give them a call and your problem will be solved.
4. Busy running around and locked your keys in your auto or trunk? Roadside assistance also helps gets your keys out.
5. Have you broken down and not sure what to do or who to call? Call for roadside assistance and your auto will be towed.
6. Another great reason to add roadside assistance to your auto policy is that you don’t need to put any money out of your pocket to call for help.