Losing a loved one is never easy, but we take pride in making the process as painless as possible. Here at Freedom Insurance Group, we offer two main types of life insurance policies:
- Term life insurance covers an individual for a specific time period (term,) and the rate remains the same as long as the policy does not lapse. The younger you are when you purchase term life insurance, the lower the rate.
- Universal life insurance is considered to be a permanent policy. It does not have a set timeframe like term life policies do. Universal life insurance policies have a higher premium, and in addition to providing a death benefit, it can be used as a financial investment or a retirement investment.
How will you know which is best for you and your loved ones?
Freedom Insurance Group takes the time to sit down with every client to discuss their needs, and we take pride in customizing the appropriate policy for you and your family. Together, we can research different policies to find the best one for you. A life insurance death benefit can be used to pay for a funeral/burial, debts, and provide for the future.
Here are the steps that we will guide you through when quoting your policy:
- Determine who your beneficiary or beneficiaries will be. This is the person (or people) who will receive a payment after the policyholder passes away.
- Estimate the cost of a funeral, outstanding debts, monthly household expenses, and future needs of spouse or children (education, medical care, etc.).
- Call your agent to begin the process of getting a quote. They will provide you with an initial quote and provide an application for you to fill out.
- Complete a phone interview with the insurance company by calling 215-673-0300. Our agents, are experienced, friendly, and patient with all of our clients.
- Get a medical exam. Once this has been completed, we can provide you with final premium that is accurate and comprehensive.
If you are comfortable with the quote, simply sign paperwork, make your first payment and provide a copy to your attorney and beneficiary. Although discussing life insurance or even thinking about it can be stressful, you will sleep a lot better knowing you have done your part in taking care of loved ones. Call 215-673-0300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your complimentary quote today.