If you own a home or are about to become a first-time homeowner in Philadelphia, PA, it is important to find a company that can offer the right policy that sufficiently covers your home and possessions. Whether you live in a row home, single-family home, condominium, apartment, or anything else, Freedom Insurance Group is happy to customize a plan that’ll provide comprehensive coverage to protect your property from damages or losses.
When calling for homeowners insurance Philadelphia quotes, here’s some of the information you’ll need to provide:
- Home address
- Age of home
- Is it a single home, row home, townhouse, condo or ranch?
- Type of roof: flat or pitched
- Type of heat
- Number of bathrooms
- Is there a garage?
- Does the basement have a sump pump or French drains?
- Burglar alarm/fire alarm? Dead bolt locks?
- Does the house have siding, stucco, or brick?
- Own a dog?
- Is there a pool?
- Do you need additional jewelry coverage?
All of these factors help us put together an accurate, straightforward quote that can help you save money in the long term. To get a quick quote today, simply email us with your name, email address, and a few of the above details, and we will be happy to assist you immediately.
Ways to Save – What can you do to protect yourself beyond insurance to limit your risk?
- Install a monitored security system
- Install deadbolt locks
- Purchase fire extinguishers and install smoke alarms on each floor (and in every bedroom).
Your agent can also provide you with a personal inventory booklet, where you can list your furniture and personal possessions that may be of value. This helps us determine the specifications of your plan.
Home Insurance You Can Trust Whether You Own or Rent
Our agents at Freedom Insurance Group take the time to review purchasing home insurance in Philadelphia can do for you, and what types of policies are available and explain the coverages, policy limits, and deductibles. In Yardley, PA, Bensalem, PA, Delaware County, PA, and everywhere in between, we will work with you to determine which type of homeowner’s policy you need and assist you in determining appropriate coverage levels. Our policies provide protection for your belongings, provide liability insurance in the event someone is injured on your property, and most importantly the coverage necessary to rebuild or restore your home after a covered loss.
Once you receive your home insurance policy, if you make any improvements such as building a deck, finishing a basement, installing a pool, or putting an addition onto your home; please contact your agent to see if you need to adjust your policy and coverages.
Some of our specialties include:
- Car Insurance – We insure a lot more than just homes. If you need your motorcycle covered, we are happy to help! We are one of the top agencies in all of Northeast Philadelphia, PA – call us today to find out why!
- Commercial Insurance – If your business requires a commercial automobile, we can find you the best rates and help you customize the right plan for your needs. The last thing you will want is to be involved in an accident or incident and not be covered. This can be expensive, and it can involve fines and loss of certifications or licenses, which can be detrimental to a small business.
- Renters Insurance – Just because you don’t own your place of residence, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t insure it. Cover yourself by signing up for insurance today. We work with some of the top companies in the industry to provide a diverse selection of policies depending on your needs. From liability protection to insuring your belongs from theft or fire damage, our agents are here to make the insurance purchasing process simple.
Freedom Insurance Group will discuss your personal homeowner’s insurance needs in depth and explain to you all of your coverage options. We take pride in making cost-effective recommendations on how to best protect you, your home and your belongings. Whether you are looking for a new policy in Philadelphia or looking to review your current policy in Bensalem, PA, Yardley, PA or any PA town surrounding Northeast Philadelphia, we are here to guide you through it. We pride ourselves on getting you the best policies at the best prices every time.
To learn more about our entire suite of services, call 215-673-0300 today.